2) Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Works.
3) Shutdown and Maintenance Services.
4) Erection and Welding Works.
5) Heavy Equipment Installation and erection Works.
6) Equipment and Instrument Installation.
7) Roof and Wall Cladding Using Standards and Sandwich Panels.
8) Additional Works Such as Mechanical Supports, Handrails and Ladders Fabrication and erection works.
We Undertake:1) Well Site Developments.
2) Excavation and Backfilling Activities.
3) Surveying Works.
4) Site Grading, Filling And Compaction Works.
5) Security Upgrading and Fencing work for site lay down and camp.
6) Concrete Foundation Such as Building Works, Road works And Substation works.
7) Concrete Curbstone work, interlocks and concrete paving works.
8) Road Earth works and Sub grade and Road base laying works.
9) Culverts and Pipe bridge Works, Road earth works and temporary road works.
10) Residential, Commercial and Industrial Building works Such as Excavation, Dewatering, Sheet piling, Compaction, Shuttering and Concreting works.
11) Reinforcement works, Scaffolding works and Finishing works.
12) Sewer, Raw waterline and other Underground Utilities work.
13) Waterproofing and paintings.
14) Existing Facilities demolition/Refurbishing.
Electrical and Instrumentation Works
2) Installing, modifying, repairing, and maintaining power and lighting systems.
3) Engineering specialization focused on the principle and operation of measuring instruments that are used in design and configuration of automated systems in electrical, pneumatic domains etc
4) Pile Cap(concrete) Breaking works, Sheet pile installation works 5) Temporary Office Facilities works such as Grading, Leveling, Compacting Fencing, Security upgrading and Porte cabin installation and Temporary office electrical Felicity works.
6) Drainage Works, Underground Piping works and Cathodic Protection works.
General and Facility Maintenance
1) Providing safety equipments for projects.
2) Undertaking maintenance works
3) Mechanical, plumbing or electrical device repairs, unscheduled, or casualty maintenance
4) All supply and repair action taken to keep a force in condition to carry out its mission
5) The routine recurring work required to keep a facility (plant, building, structure, ground facility, utility system, or other real property) in such condition that it may be continuously used, at its original or designed capacity and efficiency for its intended purpose.